Woodiepedia CCI Trading University Forum Index Woodiepedia CCI Trading University
Woodies CCI Club Bulletin Board & Encyclopedia

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

WCCI Product Release For NinjaTrader

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Woodiepedia CCI Trading University Forum Index -> NinjaTrader
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ScottEnAZ

PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 1:01 pm    Post subject: WCCI Product Release For NinjaTrader Reply with quote

Hello WCCI Traders!

As most of you already know, we (me and my company) created the WCCI Auto-Trading system currently trading Forex pairs at PFG on the NinjaTrader platform. Over the last several months, many of you have asked us to make the Auto-trader available publicly. Most of the reasons for this were so you could trade whatever vehicle you wanted, or change the parameters to meet your trading style. Some of you just don’t like having only 3 Forex Pairs to choose from. As a response to this we created the WCCI Pattern Recognition system for Ninja. This is a strategy based product that will mark all of the Woodies CCI Patterns during the development of the pattern, and will indicate the trigger point (if it triggers) – this is a great teaching aid. The pattern recognition engine is the same used in the WCCI Auto-Trader. We are planning on releasing it later this month!

However, we are now considering making the actual WCCI Auto-Trader available to WCCI Club members – the same software running the Forex Pairs you hear Woodie talking about during the day. Everything from Pattern Recognition, order routing, auto-break-even-stops, trade notification, etc… The software is completely customizable as far as what you trade and how you want to trade it. Now, please note there will be a monthly fee for both products, but those of you interested in running the Pattern Recognition or the WCCI Auto-Trader should let me know by emailing me at: selder@desertsoft.com. We have many details to work out before we can make this happen, but I wanted to get this posted as soon as I could since we will be looking for a few “pre-release” testers (details below). Both products have been completed, but since we never figured the individual trader would have access to the software, we want to make sure it is user friendly enough for everyone prior to the release. Again, I need to know if 1. You are interested in either/both products, and 2. Would like to be a pre-release tester of one or both products. Testers will not have to pay during the testing period. Also, once released, everyone will have the ability to try the software for free for a period of time (trial length still undetermined).

Tester Requirements: You must:

- Be a user of Ninja Trader

- Have a good understanding of how to use Ninja’s charts, indicators, strategies, etc…

- Have a simulated account setup with a live data feed (any data feed will work as long as it is supported by Ninja – Zen-Fire, TT Gateway, PFG, Etc…)

- Be willing to communicate your thoughts, ideas and suggestions during the testing

- Be willing to submit logs and trace files on request (we will walk you through this part)

- Understand that we already expect you to know how to use Ninja Trader software

- Be happy with our sincere Thank You as payment for your efforts

- Be a friendly contributor during the testing process

Thank you,

-Scott

Last edited by ScottEnAZ on Wed Aug 20, 2008 12:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
NinjaTrader_Ray

PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 5:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Excellent Scott!

I look forward to its release.
ScottEnAZ

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 12:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I wanted to say thank you to all of you who requested to be put on our product testing list. We now have more than enough testers. I will be sending out the WCCI Pattern Recognition Indicator and the WCCI Autotrading Strategy to all of you later today or tomorrow.

Thanks again!

-Scott
ScottEnAZ

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 7:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello Beta Testers!

I just sent out everything you need to get started. If you have not received an email from me with several attachments and instructions on how to get started, please check your spam folder. If you still don’t have it, please email me and I will resend the entire package.

Thanks!

-Scott
The_Czech

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 1:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Can I still join please?

Thank you.

Stan
ScottEnAZ

PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 3:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Stan,

Please send me an email at the above listed email address.

-Scott
The_Czech

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 8:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey there.

I have sent you an email. Should I receive something by today?

Thank you.

Stan. :)
ScottEnAZ

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 12:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Stan (and anyone interested in the Pattern Recognition or Autotrader),

Please register on our website at www.desertsoft.com We are wrapping up the final changes on our Pattern Trader and Pattern Recognition products. We will be sending out an email to all registered users soon. You can also keep track of how things are going on our Forum once registered.

Thanks,

-Scott
rmac2001

PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 9:19 am    Post subject: Extended neutral area? Reply with quote

Would making the neutral area like TN mess-up the autotrader? I just found out wooodie isn't getting my email about this. See nonewoodiescciclub.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=5675 , including the chart. hmm. Thank-you. rmac2001 aka rambler
ScottEnAZ

PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 4:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Rambler,

Yes, we would need to make some changes to our Pattern Recognition Indicator if this were to change. If this is going to become the standard way the WCCI is going to work, we will make the necessary changes and work closely with NinjaTrader to ensure a seamless transition.

Thanks,

-Scott
fxpv

PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 4:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The DSWCCI Autotrader supports Range and RangeAlt price bars only.

ScottEnAZthe, difference: Range and RangeAlt? how is this option?What are the differences in the settings for Forex?
Thanks.
BBzDan

PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 2:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good question. Anyone could please answer this question?

And one more: how one selects the number of intervals for range bars when trading various stocks?

Thanks.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Woodiepedia CCI Trading University Forum Index -> NinjaTrader All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: