Woodiepedia CCI Trading University Forum Index Woodiepedia CCI Trading University
Woodies CCI Club Bulletin Board & Encyclopedia

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Turning the corner on your trading?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Woodiepedia CCI Trading University Forum Index -> Nicker's info on CCI
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Nicker

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 4:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kevin

My apology for not having seen your question long ago!!
Yes, I do still trade the emini-Russell 2000, TF, thru ICE. The volume is fine. My broker only charges data fees for TF if No trades are taken that month.
Just plain'ol CCI does just great with TF. I love it.
I find, if I want to day-trade a new product, that it may take me a couple of months of intensively studying a few timeframes to find 1-2 that are predictively understandable. That is because as we watch, focus intensively and consistently, our brains notice things of which we are not aware, until one day we "just know" what is about to happen, or "just Know" that there is a high probability that a certain thing will happen. Then, excitedly, we ask, "how did I know that?," and we find that the answer is right there, and easy to recognize. CCI will teach you many, many things in this way.

That doesn't mean that I can't go to a new product and instantly trade CCI the same way I do with TF, YM, CL, etc.. I can. It just means that to become superb with one product, it takes my brain some time to teach me the timing nuances of that product, for day-trading. Swing-trading is easier, as the best timeframes are usually easily recognizable after a little experimentation with static charts, and the "sucker trades" are more obvious and easier to avoid.

Tx for your feedback. All the best in your studying.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Woodiepedia CCI Trading University Forum Index -> Nicker's info on CCI All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Page 4 of 4

Jump to: