Woodiepedia CCI Trading University Forum Index Woodiepedia CCI Trading University
Woodies CCI Club Bulletin Board & Encyclopedia

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Wcci Patterns alerts

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Woodiepedia CCI Trading University Forum Index -> Forex Trading
View previous topic :: View next topic  
kotegh

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2007 6:01 pm    Post subject: Wcci Patterns alerts Reply with quote

Hi, I'm using wcci & patterns ..

i am trading with metatrader and i am looking for an "patterns alert" indicator that ...allow us to set :peirs' 'time fraims' & patterns..

4 example : i want to trade all the "ZLR" & "ghost" patterns that happen in the eurusd & gbpusd in 30 min/ 1h/4h /daily....
so i set the indicator 4:

[u][b]pairs [/b][/u]: eurusd , gbpusd
[u][b]time fraim [/b][/u]: 30 min ,1h,4h, daily
[u][b]patterns [/b][/u]: ZLR, GHOST

the indicator is like a "monitor" that let us to set the paremters... and after the alert we look on the pattern and see if we want to trade it

maybe u have something like that or..32>!?@?!
)my english sucks so..sorry if i made some mis..)

what do u say???
Thanks!
qtmspin

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 3:25 am    Post subject: ZLR Pattern Alert (all time frames) Reply with quote

If anyone else is interested please leave a message, if there are a few posts I will do the audible alerts for the other patterns as well.

Extract and copy it to the /experts/indicators/ folder

Matt

Last edited by qtmspin on Wed Jul 11, 2007 9:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Heart1010

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 3:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

..audio alerts for the other patterns would be nice!

And could you make extern variables of it so the user have the option to enable/disable specific alerts?
Al

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 5:19 pm    Post subject: WCCI Patern Alert Reply with quote

Thanks for your indicator ptmspin, it's a great stuff and It seems to work pretty well (I just downloaded 1/2 hour ago and got a good alarm) Is it possible for you to make it give us an alarm also for a Trend Changing pattern like the Famir or/and ghost ?
Thanks in advance.
Al
qtmspin

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 4:54 am    Post subject: working on ghost Reply with quote

working on ghost

When I am finished w/ the alert for the Ghost pattern I will post it. Thanks for your support. I am glad that you like it. I use it alot.

Matt
Al

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 7:31 am    Post subject: WCI Pattern Alert Reply with quote

Thanks a lot Matt
Al
qtmspin

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 10:34 pm    Post subject: New tool for CCI patterns Reply with quote

I have created dragable CCI level alerts. You have to have the same indicator windows setup as I do in this photo. I used the setup from this forum.

When you load the indicator you will notice a solid red line on the 0 CCI line. You can drag the red line and the green line (hidden underneath the red one) to any CCI level and it will alert you when that level is passed. Green is for when the CCI goes though and above that CCI and red is for when the CCI goes through and below that level.

I use it for Ghost alerts (neck line cross) , entry alerts (for ZLR's) and exit alerts (< 100).

To reset it so it stop giving you alerts, reload the CCI patterns indicator.

Enjoy,
Matt
stanchiam

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 5:40 am    Post subject: Re: New tool for CCI patterns Reply with quote

Hi Matt,

I am new here and find your indicator to be good for newbie like me for learning. Can you sent me the indicator?
Cheers,
Stanley

[quote="qtmspin"]I have created dragable CCI level alerts. You have to have the same indicator windows setup as I do in this photo. I used the setup from this forum.

When you load the indicator you will notice a solid red line on the 0 CCI line. You can drag the red line and the green line (hidden underneath the red one) to any CCI level and it will alert you when that level is passed. Green is for when the CCI goes though and above that CCI and red is for when the CCI goes through and below that level.

I use it for Ghost alerts (neck line cross) , entry alerts (for ZLR's) and exit alerts (< 100).

To reset it so it stop giving you alerts, reload the CCI patterns indicator.

Enjoy,
Matt[/quote]
Al Douglas

PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2008 11:01 pm    Post subject: Re: New tool for CCI patterns Reply with quote

[quote="qtmspin"]I have created dragable CCI level alerts. You have to have the same indicator windows setup as I do in this photo. I used the setup from this forum.

[/quote][b][color=red]Can anyone help me in locating this download for MT4. I would greatly appreciate any help.
Thanks,
Al[/color][/b]
banks77

PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2008 12:46 am    Post subject: Cannot find Wcci patterns alert file Reply with quote

Hi , back after a couple of years , hope all are doing well here, could someone help me find the alert for Mt4 Wcci patterns ,
thanks for any help, banks77
lovingplanet

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 6:03 pm    Post subject: Re: ZLR Pattern Alert (all time frames) Reply with quote

[quote="qtmspin"]If anyone else is interested please leave a message, if there are a few posts I will do the audible alerts for the other patterns as well.

Matt[/quote]

Hi Matt

I am new and venturing into Forex. Could I get some guidance of your systems including alerts etc ??? I have been observing ZLR for shares, but not for Forex yet. I am using Quotetracker.

I am wondering about yours. Could I use your alert system for Quotetracker as well, which I think incompatible with your Meta Trader ?

Thanks

Cheers
G' Day
woodie

PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 12:35 am    Post subject: Re: ZLR Pattern Alert (all time frames) Reply with quote

[quote="lovingplanet"][quote="qtmspin"]If anyone else is interested please leave a message, if there are a few posts I will do the audible alerts for the other patterns as well.

Matt[/quote]

Hi Matt

I am new and venturing into Forex. Could I get some guidance of your systems including alerts etc ??? I have been observing ZLR for shares, but not for Forex yet. I am using Quotetracker.

I am wondering about yours. Could I use your alert system for Quotetracker as well, which I think incompatible with your Meta Trader ?

Thanks

Cheers
G' Day[/quote]

quotetracker has my CCI

woodie
lovingplanet

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 1:28 am    Post subject: Re: ZLR Pattern Alert (all time frames) Reply with quote

[quote="woodie"][quote="lovingplanet"][quote="qtmspin"]If anyone else is interested please leave a message, if there are a few posts I will do the audible alerts for the other patterns as well.

Matt[/quote]

Hi Matt

Thanks

Cheers
G' Day[/quote]

quotetracker has my CCI

woodie[/quote]

what do you mean woodie ? you mean the software download has your set up ? where do I find it and how to make the best use of your setup etc ???

does it have the bells and alarms mentioned previously rather than watching the screen non stop ????

thanks heaps in advance ....
jiva34

PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 1:26 am    Post subject: cci indicator with alert Reply with quote

[quote="qtmspin"]If anyone else is interested please leave a message, if there are a few posts I will do the audible alerts for the other patterns as well.
if you're still here somewhere, please send the indicator for mt4. Trading the cci using Woodie's stategy is the only thing that has consistently worked for me. I've done the unthinkable, "tweaked", but it is working for me...
Alerts would be great....
thanks in advance...
fxbert

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2012 9:45 pm    Post subject: dragable cci level alert Reply with quote

Does anyone have the cci level alert created by matt, as mentioned in this forum? If so, can I get it.

Thanks
fxbert
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Woodiepedia CCI Trading University Forum Index -> Forex Trading All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: