Woodiepedia CCI Trading University Forum Index Woodiepedia CCI Trading University
Woodies CCI Club Bulletin Board & Encyclopedia

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

unable to download conference

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Woodiepedia CCI Trading University Forum Index -> Daily Den
View previous topic :: View next topic  
29COM29

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2007 8:43 pm    Post subject: unable to download conference Reply with quote

I want to access the live options/stocks chat and chart rooms but I get an error message for the conference.exe (V4.2) file: "The audio/video conference software was not installed properly. Please launch the install process again. Main application cannot be launched".

I have tried several times and still get the same message.

Can anyone suggest some help on this?

Thanks,

Raymond
Cape Coral, Florieda
moha

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2007 1:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i too!
can any one answer this q?
ronniechr

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2007 8:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I had the same problem when I got my new computer with Vista. I'm not sure what the problem is but after you do the install and get that message try to open up the software anyway. Even though I got that error message the program still worked.

Hope this helps.

RC
yohoho

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2007 11:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm in the same boat and get the same error message on three separate computers. Every time I launch the program it searches for updates and the download window pops up but nothing happens and eventually you get the error message. Frustrating to say the least. I'm using Windows XP.
littletwig

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2007 5:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Some firewall programs prevent certain applications from installing correctly, or, they will install, but need certain permissions in order to run.

Try disabling the firewall. hth
greenkod

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 1:54 pm    Post subject: my problem too Reply with quote

Did somebody get a clue about conference.dll error?

there is no problem..has to be your puter as 1000 + people logged in during the day in the rooms
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Woodiepedia CCI Trading University Forum Index -> Daily Den All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: