Woodiepedia CCI Trading University Forum Index Woodiepedia CCI Trading University
Woodies CCI Club Bulletin Board & Encyclopedia

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

New WCCI patterns indicator

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Woodiepedia CCI Trading University Forum Index -> System Trading and Tools
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Pip_Sheker

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 10:43 am    Post subject: New WCCI patterns indicator Reply with quote

Hi All,

I have been trading forex on demo account for about one year. My trading style is scalping and i like to use 5 or 15 min chart with WCCI when doing that. Someone in this forum mentioned that 30 min is better as there are fewer noise. However, as a beginner i don't know how to place a proper SL on 30min chart, SL like 30to 50 pips is too much for me.

I am quite serious about starting a live account and have been doing a lot of research and looking around for a suitable system, indicators and strategy that suit my character and trading style.

I found that WCCI is one of the best choice as it is a leading indicator and have a reliable signal with high propability. So for the past one month or two, I have been actively trying to learn and practise trading using WCCI.

But I found that WCCI may not be that straight forward especially on trading it with 5min chart on pairs like cable. I have slowly learned to catch pattern using WCCI which is a bit difference from the woodie. Nevertheless, the whole method is still very close to his teaching.

My chart consist of WCCI, WCCI patterns indicators and rainbow. All of these indicators have been modified by me to suit my tradiong style so as to improve the probaility of winning trade. Among them are the WCCI patterns indicators with sound alert. I have request a very kind and helpful person (Robert) to help me with it. As mentioned, I made some modification using Java languages. I shall hereby share it to all the people in this forum the original version contributed by Robert.

I hope this indicator can be helpful and made your life easier as you don't have to look at the screen the whole day long :evil: until you get your eye tired.

Note: I tried to download this mt4 indicator to the forum but not allowedso please allow me to direct the link to you:

nonewww.forex-tsd.com/suggestions-trading-systems/8852-learn-trend-7.html#post152134

I wish all good trading and a nice weekend.
Heart1010

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 2:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

What is this "Pattern" (default: 0) indicator paramater for? Can I do a comma separated list with the pattern numbers I want to be shown in the chart (0 = all patterns)?

Thanks for sharing....
Pip_Sheker

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2007 1:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote="Heart1010"]What is this "Pattern" (default: 0) indicator paramater for? Can I do a comma separated list with the pattern numbers I want to be shown in the chart (0 = all patterns)?

Thanks for sharing....[/quote]

Hi Heart,

I do understand you concern here, some of the signal are just useless. I not sure whether you can do so, as far as I know this is impossible.

Regards

Sheker
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Woodiepedia CCI Trading University Forum Index -> System Trading and Tools All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: